0
Find the right pro for your project

Love your work!!!

Melinda Andrade
I am in love with this room! I love the chandelier, the square table and the slipcovered chairs!! Can I the table dimensions and the manufacturer/s of everything, or if they are custom, can I get a better pic of the table and a quote from you on price and timing? Thank you very much!!
Dining Room · More Info
    Bliss Home and Design
    HI there,
    I am so happy that you love this room! I do as well.
    I had the table and the chairs custom made, so if you would like a quote, please let me know the size you are looking for and I can have my team put together a quote for you.
    I am not sure if the chandelier is still available, but if not, we can find similar options. Let me know the dimensions are you wanting for your dining table and we can take it from there. Have a wonderful day,
    Ohara
  • Melinda Andrade
    we are building a new home.....my dining room will be 19 x 18.6. Maybe you can suggest some dimensions appropriate for 8/10/12 and pricing and I will take a look!! Thank you!
    Bliss Home and Design
    Hi there,
    Sure thing, do you have a floor plan that you can email me so that I can see the layout of the room. My email is ohara@blissdesignfirm.com
    ESL Hardwood Floors
    I am interested in getting a quote on this dining table. I am looking for a counter height 36" by 60x60 rustic Table. I would also like to ask if you have a picture of the legs of this table. What type of wood is it and what is it finished with. Thanks
    Bliss Home and Design
    Hi,
    Yes we will work on getting you a quote on the table. Do you want to send me an email to info@blissdesignfirm.com and I will have our team send you a quote.
  • Norma Garcia
    I am also interested on getting a quote for the table - love it!!!
    Bliss Home and Design
    Hi Norma,
    Thank you so much for your interest! Do you mind sending an email to ohara@blissdesignfirm.com with the dimensions you are needed and I will have someone quote the table for you. Have a wonderful day!
    Ohara
  • ahennessy1
    I love the table as well. Is it more of a gray or tan wood? Thank you.
  • shiya p
    I would like to get a quote on this dining table too . I am looking for a counter height 36" by 60x60 rustic Table. I would also like to ask if you have a picture of the legs of this table. What type of wood is it and what is it finished with.
    Ohara Davies-Gaetano Interiors

Hi Shiya,

Please contact us at hello@odg-interiors.com to obtain the requested information!

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)