0
rtylor29

Which gray for traditional kitchen?

rtylor29

I want gray in the kitchen/LR combowith a navy accent wall in an adjoining room. Can you help pick an appropriate gray? I love sw seaworthy for the blue. Suggestions welcome! Thank you in advance.

• 1dogand3cats

the grays i always lean to is SW Repose gray and SW mindful gray. they seem to go with everything.

rtylor29 thanked 1dogand3cats
    Catalfamo Flooring
    Personally I would go with a taupe gray color that would go with the beige and brown tones of your existing kitchen.

Gerard
    Catalfamo Gallery of Fort Lauderdale
    rtylor29 thanked Catalfamo Flooring
  • rtylor29

Thank you! I picked up a sample of agreeable gray I was just worried it was a little dark. But the repose and mindful will coordinate with my cabinets?

• bmysko

We used BM Ranchwood in our kitchen. It works. It worked really well in other areas of the house so that was the deciding factor. It's called Indian River in the U.S.

rtylor29 thanked bmysko
  • bmysko

With cabinets that have an orange undertone you might prefer a gray with a green undertone. Try to stay away from anything too pink. Ranchwood is somewhere in between.

• rtylor29

Thank you. I tried revere pewter and it was too light. Ill try the samples recommended!

• bmysko

let us know what you decide!

rtylor29 thanked bmysko
  • rtylor29

I will!