Laundry sink

January 24, 2016
Where is the plumbing for the sink in the laundry room? Are those drawers or just face fronts?
Courtsfield Ave. · More Info

Comment (1)

  • Lara Armour

    The top drawer has a cut out to allow for the plumbing (it's kind of "U" shaped inside). bottom drawer is a full drawer

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268