THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendshipsFull Story
KITCHEN MAKEOVERSThe 100-Square-Foot Kitchen: A Former Bedroom Gets Cooking
DIY skill helps create a modern kitchen where there wasn’t one beforeFull Story
TRENDING NOWTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream projectFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friendsFull Story
HOME OFFICESYour Space Can Help You Get Down to Work. Here's How
Feed your creativity and reduce distractions with the right work surfaces, the right chair, and a good balance of sights and soundsFull Story
ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and presentFull Story
Loudoun County's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner
- Janelle Tufted Fabric Dining Chairs, Set of 2
- Warner Antique Fir Wood Display Shelf
- Bleckley King/Cal King Headboard
- Bramote Countryside Rounded Back Spindle Dining Chairs, Set of 2
- Classon Transparent Glass End Table With Shelf
- 7-Piece Clarisse Outdoor Aluminum Dining Set With Extendable Table
- Armstrong Modern Microfiber Club Chair, Slate/Rose Gold
- Riley Faux Wood Industrial Three Tier Shelf, Light Gray/Texture Black