signingkath

Kathy

signingkath
I am remodeling our master bath and don't know where everything should go. Is there an app or website I can use to do a layout that I can love
Thanks

A Crew of Two
    smartdraw is free for a week and easy to use
    9H Builders LLC
    There are a number of conditions you need to be aware of before you begin moving things around too far from where they exist in plan. Plumbing and the floor joist framing need to be working together for any major moves of the toilet. Gutting the bathroom, or at least have a good idea about how the framing is working, and the plumbing is draining are pretty critical bits of knowledge when stating the project. Also, there are clearance requirements for the toilet area. Good luck with your project.
    Michelle Drenckhahn
    I would strongly advise consulting a professional for a space like this before you start. The money spent will be the best investment you make in the space. It is one of the more costly spaces to redo. You don't want to do it twice.
    Ironwood Builders
    Or worse, do it wrong and have to suffer with it for years!
    Norm Walters Construction Inc.
    Not to mention a sticky issue upon resale after a home inspection.