mudhouse

Need PDF file for manual for Harbor Freight 10x12 greenhouse 69893

mudhouse

Hello folks,

I've just learned that Harbor Freight has removed the PDF file manual from their website for the newest version of their 10x12 greenhouse (Model 69893.)

Harbor Freight been selling two versions of the 10x12 kit for a few years now: older version 93358, and newer version 69893. They used to have both manuals on their website for download, but now, for some crazy reason, they only have the old manual available.

This is bad news for anyone buying a newer version of the kit, if it doesn't come with a manual (and that happens.) There are differences between the two kits.

I have a paper version of the Model 69893 manual, but I'd love to have somebody email me the PDF version, so I could forward it on to others. I am sure this will be a growing need, for this forum, and for people who contact me through my HFGH blog.

If anyone was smart enough to save the PDF file for the Model 69893 10x12 greenhouse manual, please send me a message (click on my avatar, and look for the message button) and I'll share my email address with you.

Thanks so much! Sheri

• mudhouse

Call off the hounds; Harbor Freight sent me an email with the PDF for the #69893 manual attached.

So, until we can convince them to restore the PDF to their website for downloads, anyone who needs this version of the Harbor Freight 10x12 greenhouse manual can message me through my Houzz profile, and I can email it to you.

• wyndyacre

Just want to say Hello! to you Sheri. I haven't been on GardenWeb for years but got addicted to Houzz as I continued my home renos and found GardenWeb again. I'm so glad to see you're still around and active and I've been having fun reading thru some of our old posts. Hard to beleive it's been around 8 years since I've participated here. When I got the new full time job, my time for the computer suffered. I'll have to post up some photos of my greenhouse again, which has undergone a big reno too!

Wyndyacre/Anne-Marie

• mudhouse

Hey Anne-Marie, good to hear from you again, and welcome back! I am always cheered to learn that folks have managed to find GW again, after the move to Houzz. Your lovely greenhouse is burned into my memory. I know many here would really enjoy seeing photos of your greenhouse now (can't imagine how you could have improved it, though?) Hope you find time to do an update for us.

I went digging back through threads to find photos of your greenhouse. I hope you don't mind if I post a link here to your thread that started in 2007 (and lived on!) I bet we have new members here who haven't seen it:
    Some Greenhouse Photos - Wyndyacre 2007

I think about the above thread every time I look at my overcrowded greenhouse. I really should work up my courage and energy to thin out the kids and do a plant sale. I always admired your ability to do so. Maybe your popping in here again can get me inspired...well, um, probably not.