ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and presentFull Story
LIVING ROOMSDouble Take: How Did They Make That Mondrian-Inspired Wall?
Bright colors and wood grains create an artful midcentury modern feature in this Southern California living roomFull Story
BUDGETING YOUR PROJECTHouzz Call: What Did Your Kitchen Renovation Teach You About Budgeting?
Cost is often the biggest shocker in a home renovation project. Share your wisdom to help your fellow HouzzersFull Story
VALENTINE'S DAYTell Us: Why Did You Fall in Love With Your House?
What was it about your house that made your heart flutter? Share your photo, and it could make the Houzz homepageFull Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERYRemodeling After Water Damage: Tips From a Homeowner Who Did It
Learn the crucial steps and coping mechanisms that can help when flooding strikes your homeFull Story
HOUZZ CALLHouzz Call: Where Are the Craziest Places You Grow Edibles?
Basil in a bathtub, spinach stacked up a wall ... If your edibles occupy an odd spot, we’d like to knowFull Story
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Pro Spotlight: Give Your Traditional Home a Modern Perspective
- Modern Lift-up Top Coffee Table in MDF and Iron With Hidden Storage Compartment
- Rain Chain, Copper Hammered Cup, Outdoor/Indoor Use, Flat Black
- Large-Size Floor Altar, Natural Solid Northern Cherry
- Contemporary End Table, Wood Grain 2-Organizing Shelves for Storage, Rustic Gray
- 27"x18"x10" Medium Single Bowl 3/4" Radius Handmade Kitchen Sink
- Contemporary Media Console Table in MDF With Open Shelf for Additional Storage
- End Table, Middle/Bottom Shelf for Additional Storage Traditional Style, Black
- Contemporary, TV Stand Console in MDF, Mount in Steel With Wire Management