Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alrabaee

house color

i am building house in the island and we chosed gary roof i need know waht is the best optin for the house color

Comments (709)

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Tomato

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Honey 🍯 bee

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Mango 🥭

• lynartist
    2 years ago

My good Alrabaee! Those are beautiful! Your garden is truly bountiful ♥️‼️

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Petrea volubilis, commonly known as purple wreath, queen's wreath, sandpaper vine, and nilmani, is an evergreen flowering vine in the family Verbenaceae, native to Tropical America, that is valued especially for its display of violet flowers.

• lynartist
    2 years ago

That’s a beautiful vine Alrabaee! I’m not familiar with that so I will have to see if I can find it locally here in Florida! I’m trying to redo my garden now that I will be living here full time.

• shwshw
    2 years ago

Gorgeous purple flowers

• lynartist
    2 years ago

I have ordered a queens wreath from the garden center; now I have to figure out we’re to plant it! I am tearing out parts of my front patio planting beds and replacing things I didn’t like! I’m sure I can find a place for this beautiful vine! I have planted ginger, fire spike, shrimp plants and various tropical leaf varieties.

• lynartist
    2 years ago

Potted flowers make it easier for me to tend too!

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Grapes 🍇

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Mango 🥭

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Tangerine 🍊 The tangerine is a type of orange. Its scientific name varies. It has been treated as a separate species under the name Citrus tangerina or Citrus x tangerina, or treated as a variety of Citrus reticulata, the mandarine orange. Citrus tangerina is also treated as a synonym of Citrus deliciosa

• btydrvn
    last year

Tangerines….grapes…..and mangoes…all favorites at our house….added that they are all grown fairly nearby…we get them very fresh,too…they take care of sweet-tooth cravings….for sure…but having them in your back yard….YUM

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Cactus Pear Fruit : Cactus fruit comes from the Opuntia cactus species that's native to Central America and the drier, desert parts of North America

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Grapes 🍇

• btydrvn
    last year

Yum…. My mouth is watering… we don’t get the pleasure of grapes ripened on the vine… as they have to pick early enough to deliver long distances… even tho ‘ we live close to Napa valley where the grapes are world known for the wine they produce… they are not for eating

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Grapes 🍇

• lynartist
    last year

Oh my Goodness! Literally!😋

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

African mango

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Irvingia gabonensis is a species of African trees in the genus Irvingia, sometimes known by the common names wild mango, African mango, or bush mango. They bear edible mango-like fruits, and are especially valued for their fat- and protein-rich nuts

• lynartist
    last year

Mmmmm!

• btydrvn
    last year

What part are you calling the nuts?….and how are they eaten?…mangoes are always my favorite fruit…tho’ we don’t get good ones often…I end up having to wash my face after..☺️🙄

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Streptopelia Senegalensis.

The Eurasian collared dove is a dove species native to Europe and Asia; it was introduced to Japan, North America and islands in the Caribbean

• btydrvn
    last year

Sweet

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Salt Lake City Utah

• btydrvn
    last year

A long way from home!…

• lynartist
    last year

Looks like a beautiful trip!

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Yes I am in Salt Lake City Utah

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Salt Lake City Utah

• btydrvn
    last year

A long way from home!…the weather there seems odd for August ?…but this is an odd year for everything …i guess……We are totally staying at home…for all the obvious reasons …but we are happy to do that…even tho’ we have had some unusual heat extremes high 90’s to low 100’s….we are usually low 90’s… rare 100’s

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

The Pomelo, Citrus maxima, is the largest citrus fruit from the family Rutaceae and the principal ancestor of the grapefruit. It is a natural, non-hybrid, citrus fruit, native to Southeast Asia.

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Sweet green orang , you can eat it green

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Mandarin, orang family

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Coconut tree 1st try to plant it, we will plant more

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Acacia s.l., known commonly as mimosa, acacia, thorntree or wattle, is a polyphyletic genus of shrubs and trees belonging to the subfamily Mimosoideae of the family Fabaceae. It was described by the Swedish botanist Carl Linnaeus in 1773 based on the African species Acacia nilotica. Beekeeping hopefully will start soon.

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    last year

Beekeeping

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Sweet orange

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Mango

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Watermelon

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

House

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Terminalia catappa

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Pomegranate

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Acacia s.l., known commonly as mimosa, acacia, thorntree or wattle, is a polyphyletic genus of shrubs and trees belonging to the subfamily Mimosoideae of the family Fabaceae

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    4 months ago

Don't dredge up these old posts from 7 years ago.

• lynartist
    4 months ago

Alrabaee, your property is flourishing! It is remarkable what you have done in such an arid climate. I am always in awe of your growing skills and appreciate you checking in if only just occasionally! This is not dredging up an old post ! It’s a continuation of someone’s lifetime passion!

• btydrvn
    4 months ago

I agree …every year we enjoy sharing your gardens..alway amazed about how it flourishes…at our house we are getting ready to go south to the desert for the winter…where we will enjoy some of the same plantings ….in our garden there…thanx for the pretty pictures…

and Beverly I agree in general with your comment…it just doesn’t apply in this case..and is always interesting to Lynartist and myself

• gigi4321
    4 months ago

I was thinking about this post a few months ago, so glad is popped up! I am truly amazed at garden you created. So much fruit, and bees too! How did your corn turn out?

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Coconut

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Thank you all

• Alrabaee Alrabaee
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Coconut