Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nancyhriley

The color scheme is just great! What color did you paint the trim?

nancyhriley
8 years ago
Kellogg Road Residence · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    8 years ago

Thank you for the lovely compliment! The trim and cabinetry color in this room was done in Benjamin Moore White Dove OC-17.

Hope that helps!

Martha O'Hara Interiors

nancyhriley thanked O’Hara Interiors
  • nancyhriley
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I am having a banquette built and have bought turquoise glass pendants for over the table. The grays/white color scheme is perfect to set them off. Do you happen to know what fabrics were used on the banquette seat cushions and throw pillows? I really appreciate your taking time to answer these questions.

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    8 years ago

Thanks for the great questions! For more information on the fabrics used in this room, please feel free to contact us directly at design@oharainteriors.com.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• tasha21atl
    7 years ago
    where did you get the chandelier? Love it...
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    7 years ago

Thanks for your inquiry! This Arteriors Chandelier is available through Martha O'Hara Interiors. For more information and pricing, please feel free to contact us directly at design@oharainteriors.com.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• Tammy Mills
    7 years ago
    Beautiful color scheme. What color is the island?
  • debviccars
    7 years ago
    Love your work. Thanks for the island colour. Is the wall colour the same?
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    7 years ago

Yes it is actually! Thanks for asking!

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors

• Judy EDward
    4 years ago

I find this picture to be so pleasing in every detail, I just keep going back to it. ❤️

• april artis
    3 years ago

How much and where can I get the chandelier. Wish you were in Atlanta.

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    3 years ago

Hi, @april artis! Thanks for reaching out! We work nationwide, and would love to work with you on your home! If you have any questions about our remote/virtual design services, we'd be happy to answer them.

For this chandelier, unfortunately, it has since been discontinued, but if you would like to work with one of our designers in finding something similar that works in your home, please feel free to connect with us directly at design@oharainteriors.com.

Best,

Martha O'Hara Interiors