Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
danamayshim

Signature hardware trustworthy with bad costumer service?

danamayshim
8 years ago
Almost bought a $2000 teak vanity from their online store. I guess they had a promotion for 10% off the day before and when I looked online the next day the promotional price was gone although I already had the vanity configured and it was already in my cart. I called costumer service today thinking they would probably honor the price since the price was still 10% less at all the other home improvement website but what I got was a rude male who should not be working in the costumer service department. I am totally in love with the vanity and would have purchased it either way but after talking to him and listening to his condescending tone and how he does not know anything about the products I am going to purchase it somewhere else. I could just imagine how hard it would be if I did purchase any item from this store and had any issues/questions with it. I feel bad for this business because apparently they are going to loose a lot of businesses due to poor costumer service. I guess they don't know the impact of good costumer service.

Comments (4)