em_bee

How to combine white trim with off white wood kitchen?

Em Bee
Arrgghhh!! After easily dispensing advice, I need help now please.
We are having a house built and the kitchen and bookcases were installed Friday. The custom kitchen company had their own version of white paint, not a brand. Everyone thought the best white paint colour match was Sherwin Williams Alabaster for the trim which is all through the house and had to be painted ahead of time. The walls are Sherwin Williams Worldly Gray which goes with almost any colours. The floors are ash wood in a medium brown stain. I love the custom cabinetry and the quartz for the countertops will be Cambria Berwyn. Appliances to be stainless, black wrought iron touches in railings and lighting. Having two cream colour sofas made (in progress). To make the two different cream colours in the cabinetry and the trim look intentional what should I do? I haven't any accent colours picked yet. This open plan light faces south and west. Thanks for any advice! :)