Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
0322sarah

Love the kitchen. Just ordered the berwyn quartz. Wall color?

0322sarah
7 years ago
Cambria Quartz Berwyn Kitchen in Raleigh, North Carolina · More Info

Comments (9)

• eageree
    7 years ago

see comment in your other posting. Sorry, it probably would have been more appropriate for me to comment in this posting.

• sahai6
    7 years ago

Hi,

I am considering Berwyn countertops along with BM Revere Pewter wall paint. I have not seen this paint in the store yet, only on Cambria site.

Can you tell me if this paint color is tan in color? At least that is the way it appears on my computer?

Thank you,

MS

• PRO
    MARVA Marble & Granite, Inc.
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

@sahai6 -- Revere Pewter is a light gray with warm undertones, this classic shade creates a unifying
    look that calms and restores. A great transitional color, it's perfect
    for an open floor plan and pairs beautifully with Berwyn™.

• efh105
    7 years ago

I used hush at 75% with Berwyn and it was perfect in my room. My kitchen is very dark and sadly the revere pewter just didn't work in it. The color matc suggestions are very helpful.

• sahai6
    7 years ago

efh105,

Please excuse me for my ignorance. BTW, what is hush?

Thank you,

MS

• PRO
    7 years ago

@sahai6,

Hush is a paint color by Benjamin Moore (AF-95). Thank you, @efh105 for the suggestion! We would love to see a photo of your final look (paint color + Berwyn™ countertops)!

• efh105
    7 years ago
    I thought I added pictures before but I don't see them, I will try again. My kitchen is odd, it is partially sub ground, has low ceilings, a support beam and not a lot of light. Hush was just slightly too dark for my taste, at 75% it is a very warm color.
  • PRO
    7 years ago

@efh105

We are absolutely loving your space + taste -- And those bar stools fit perfectly with the overall design and beam! Thank you for sharing -- we love what you've done with the place! Enjoy your beautiful kitchen and the compliments for years to come.