0
grenda

Kitchen renovation- need ideas on counter top and backsplash

grenda

We are renovating our kitchen. We have chosen neutral cabinets... offwhite with the most subtle greyish striations... it gives a very light grey colour but the striations give the cabinets just a bit of detail. The flooring is a white oak laminate (Evoke. colour dahlia). I am looking for a counter top. Many people recommend quartz but so much of it seems so uniform..artificial looking. The kitchen is very neutral and I was hoping the counter top could be the statement. I am leaning toward granite so that its design varies. I like bianco antico and also alaska white. Does anyone have any suggestions.? Also, I have found a wallcolour in a dark teal. (most of the walls are covered with cabinets or appliances.. so the amount of teal will be quite minimal. I haven't figured out a backsplash, either. If I do go with the bianco antico, I would want the backsplash to be very neutral because I think the activity in the granite would be enough.