Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alaterrefurniture

End Tables- How Do You Decorate Your End Tables?

End tables can give a living space a well-rounded look while serving the purpose of a cocktail holder or a place to put a decorative lamp. What is your favorite item to put on an end table?

Coastal Style Living Room With A Contemporary Twist · More Info

Alaterre Pomona 2-Shelf End Table, Rustic Natural · More Info

Lamp
Reading Material
Cocktail
Decorative Object
Other

Comments (13)

• Frankie
    7 years ago

A little of a few. A book I'm reading, a drink and a lamp.

Bolton Furniture, Inc. thanked Frankie
  • Frankie
    7 years ago

That would be awesome Kathi, unfortunately I have one living room. It's about ten by fourteen feet. It has two end tables. We have to be selective about what we put on them or there isn't room for the only lamps in the room. =)

• Elle
    7 years ago

I think less is more so I like just a lamp and drink coasters.

Bolton Furniture, Inc. thanked Elle
  • Kathi Steele
    7 years ago

Yes, but I bet the minimal things are much more peaceful!!

Bolton Furniture, Inc. thanked Kathi Steele
  • Frankie
    7 years ago

Easier to keep clean too. I had a house nearly 50% bigger than this one. I didn't use half of it. Now I still don't use part of this one. I will when I finish it , but it's plenty for us.

Bolton Furniture, Inc. thanked Frankie
  • Kathi Steele
    7 years ago

Anxiously awaiting the downsizing!! I have tried to start the purge.

Family room done. Living room done. Kitchen mostly done! 4 bedrooms, a library, dining room and basement to go!!

Now with a new grand daughter, I seem to be acquiring more stuff!!!

• Kathi Steele
    7 years ago

OOPS.....off topic!!

• Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek
    7 years ago

Congratulations, Kathi, how long ago?

• Frankie
    7 years ago

Kathi, The library is the hardest part. I had no problem throwing out the kitchen things. I cried over the library. Sorry all carry on.

• Kathi Steele
    7 years ago

Ali is 23 months old!!! I am having a ball!! I had 2 boys, now I have a grand daughter! All of the fun, none of the drama.

GTB, I can totally understand about the library. I dread the day I have to purge my books. When we built ours, after it was finished and we put the books in, it was totally full. I had no wiggle room!! It is a wall 12' high by 12' long!! I just cannot get rid of them. And now with my grand daughter, I am buying a boat ton of children's books!! Chris VanAllsburg is my favorite!!

• Bev
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I have 3 end tables in my living room and I purchased them to have something to place my 3 living room lamps on. All 3 end tables have storage and I store candles, coasters, and other living room odds and ends. In front of each lamp, I have a silk floral arrangement that I made using vintage Renaissance Vases by Lefton and Westmoreland Milk Glass!

Bolton Furniture, Inc. thanked Bev
  • Kathi Steele
    7 years ago

Bev, it is beautiful!! What a peaceful room. I love the blue of the dining room also!