FENCES AND GATESShould You Use Composite Timber in Your Landscape?
This low-maintenance alternative to wood is made from varying amounts of recycled plastic. Consider it for decks, fences and moreFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Curves and Angles Among South African Sand Dunes
Nature's forces, gifts and Bob Marley influenced this unusual home on a temperate coastFull Story
COLORGoing Greige: Tips for Choosing This All-Around Neutral
Here are some ways to highlight and complement your home with this elegant hybrid of gray and beigeFull Story
FLOORSConsidering Concrete Floors? 3 Green-Minded Questions to Ask
Learn what’s in your concrete and about sustainability to make a healthy choice for your home and the earthFull Story
MOST POPULARKitchen Counters: Concrete, the Nearly Indestructible Option
Infinitely customizable and with an amazingly long life span, concrete countertops are an excellent option for any kitchenFull Story
CONCRETEElephants of the Kitchen? What to Know About Concrete Counters
Concrete countertops are beautiful, heavy and cool — and have their own peculiarities. And a lot in common with certain gray pachydermsFull Story
Loudoun County's Leading Home Builder | 2x Best of Houzz
- Signature Cabernet Blackout Velvet Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Punky Hill Distressed Floating Shelf, 24"x6"x3", Distressed Shelf With Brackets
- Rattan Oval Placemats, Set of 4
- Northwoods Log Dartboard Cabinet
- Jute Blind, 4x7'
- Knotty Alder Craftsman Door, 64"x80"x1.75", 2 Sidelites, R-Hand
- Safari Plush 5' x 7' Carpet Area Rug, Beige
- Skate Square Vinyl Placemats, Pearl, Set of 4