Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kj49

Is Sherwin Williams: Tony Taupe the color of the cabinets?

kj49
11 years ago
The Great Spaces! Kitchen · More Info

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Great Spaces!
    11 years ago
    No The walls...The cabinets are the manufacturer's color called Alabaster with Pewter Glaze. Are you painting cabinets?
  • maryjosharples
    11 years ago
    What color is the island cabinet?
  • calygirl326
    11 years ago
    Im painting my kitchen cabinets. This is stunning! Any idea on what a comparable color would be since we are painting and not able have all new cabinets? Love the Alabaster with Pewter Glaze!
  • PRO
    Great Spaces!
    11 years ago
    Hi Mary Jo and Calygirl, Here you go...the island is stain. It's Cappucino and is only available through Kitchen Craft Cabinets. If you would like to try to dupilicate this kitchen in paint, test SW Dover White with SW Proper Gray for glaze ( I recommend paying a professional to glaze! This glaze is only in the creases! ) Then try SW Van Dyke Brown for the Island. Also girls...the success of any project like this is in the details. Make sure you finish it off with good quality lighting and hardware...spend money on the lighting please! It makes a huge difference! :) Hope this helps! Jo
  • PRO
    Great Spaces!
    11 years ago
    Hi Mary Jo and Calygirl, Here you go...the island is stain. It's Cappucino and is only available through Kitchen Craft Cabinets. If you would like to try to dupilicate this kitchen in paint, test SW Dover White with SW Proper Gray for glaze ( I recommend paying a professional to glaze! This glaze is only in the creases! ) Then try SW Van Dyke Brown for the Island. Also girls...the success of any project like this is in the details. Make sure you finish it off with good quality lighting and hardware...spend money on the lighting please! It makes a huge difference! :) Hope this helps! Jo
  • ssskinner
    11 years ago
    Very beautiful. What is the color of hardwood floor? And, how wide is the island to accommodate the 2 stools? Thank you.
Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths