LIGHTINGSo You Bought a Cave: 7 Ways to Open Your Home to Light
Make the most of the natural light your house does have — and learn to appreciate some shadows, tooFull Story
BATHROOM STORAGEMedicine Cabinets: Should You Get a Recessed or Wall-Mounted Style?
Here’s what you need to know to pick the right medicine cabinet and get it installedFull Story
REMODELING GUIDESOpen vs. Closed Kitchens — Which Style Works Best for You?
Get the kitchen layout that's right for you with this advice from 3 expertsFull Story
BATHROOM VANITIESLittle Luxuries: Get Ready for Your Close-up With Lighted Mirrors
Get a better view applying makeup, shaving or dressing, with mirrors that put light right where you need itFull Story
MY HOUZZMy Houzz: An 1890s Victorian in Toronto Goes Modern and Open
Out went the closed-in vibe, but much stayed on in this Canadian home's renovation: stained glass, woodwork and a lot of personalityFull Story
FUN HOUZZSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been thereFull Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSSee the Clever Tricks That Opened Up This Master Bathroom
A recessed toilet paper holder and cabinets, diagonal large-format tiles, frameless glass and more helped maximize every inch of the spaceFull Story
YOUR FIRST HOUSESo You're Moving In Together: 3 Things to Do First
Before you pick a new place with your honey, plan and prepare to make the experience sweetFull Story
- Slate Gray Resin Toothbrush Holder
- Happimess Betty Retro Step-Open Trash Can, 8 gal., Black
- Sorong Royal Printed Cotton Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Shower System With Triple Valve, 8" Rain Head, Arm & Handshower In Chrome
- Decorative Hanging Moroccan Glass Lamp, Ideal for Coffee or Dining Table
- Teak Towel Box With Bag
- Wall Series 4 Foot Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack, 36 Bottles, Brushed Nickel
- Alvord 24.5" LED Glass Table Lamp, Mercury Silver, Set of 2