PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: How to Furnish a Gender-Neutral Nursery
These cribs, gliders, storage units, lamps and textiles would help create a light and airy nursery for a boy or a girlFull Story
KIDS’ SPACESRoom of the Day: Child Safety at Play in a Nautical-Themed Nursery
A 1-year-old’s room, designed to be safe and to grow with him, nods to his parents’ Cape Cod rootsFull Story
NURSERY IDEASGive Your Baby the Healthiest, Safest Nursery Possible
Protect your newborn by choosing nontoxic nursery furniture, bedding, rugs and paint. We give you all the details hereFull Story
BEDROOMSMy Houzz: A Shared Boys’ Bedroom That’s Right on Track
This room has fun and functional souped-up style for two car-obsessed brothers in San FranciscoFull Story
Loudoun County Custom Home Builders 5x Best of Houzz!
- Paris Framed Round Mirror in Silver Leaf with Black Antique, 23"x23"
- Special Kazak Sea Green Tribal Design Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 4'0" x 5'8"
- 12"x15" Oval Undermount Bathroom Sink , Bisque
- Decorative Book, Sapphira And The Slave Girl
- 24" Double Towel Bar, Brushed Bronze
- Philadelphia Framed Round Mirror in Silver Leaf with Black Antique, 21"x21"
- 15"x49" Custom Framed Mirror, Distressed Brown
- PROFILIPLUS Single Lever Handle Bath Faucet with Pop-Up Waste, Polished Chrome