Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
adb1011

Kitchen cabinet pull-outs ideas?

adb1011
7 years ago
My parents are trying to get their house ready to put on the market and in doing so they are trying to figure out what to do with (read: how to fix) these two slim pullouts on either side of the stove in the kitchen. They were part of the total kitchen remodel 7-10(?) years ago, but they seem like they were left sort of incomplete. I think they were originally intended to be used to store pans, lids, and baking sheets upright, but that really didn't work out, as you can see.
They pull straight out, but since both painter and carpenter will be at the house this week and next to check in I thought you guys would be the best source for a little last minute "what can we do here?" help.
The stove is between them, as shown in the photo, but they're thinking of maybe having them made into something that would open on hinges like a regular old cabinet. They are on the smaller side, left to right, so opening at the same time as the oven isn't a concern.

Ideas? Brainstorm? Please? Anyone? Just a thought? Throw it all out there.

And thank you so much!!! We have a few months but the sooner the better, yada yada yada.

Comments (9)