Is the bathroom wall custom tile?

September 14, 2016
How would I even search for such an item? Not sure what to call it, but I'm going to go looking for it now.
Mountain Contemporary Custom Home - Master Tub · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    Allard + Roberts Interior Design, Inc

    I've answered that question & provided a link to someone else who had asked. Please look at the feed to the right of the photo and you'll see the "Ask A Question" button, and our answers to previous questions. Glad you like it!

  • rdroze11

    Where? I see 5 total questions for this photo and the other one asking about the tile has no response at all...

  • PRO
    Allard + Roberts Interior Design, Inc

    You have you have to click through each individual question to see responses & links we have posted. However, there's also a green product tag on the image that also shows the information: Artistic tile ambra gris. That's a fun feature on houzz that you'll see others using too, to tag popular components that multiple people have asked for. Hope that helps!

  • ruthknox

    Thank you

  • Randy Venegoni

    where I find this wave tile

  • PRO
    Allard + Roberts Interior Design, Inc

    Randy, the information can be found in our responses to that question by others in the feed above, or by clicking on the green tags on the photo that have the product information. It's Artistic tile ambra gris.

  • PRO
    Artistic Tile

    rdoze11 and Randy, thank you for asking! The wave-like wall tile is our 'Ambra' carved stone tile. More info can be found here: To find a store near you that carries Artistic Tile please use our store locator:

  • lljhome
    It is Porcelanosa Ono tile
  • rpwoodard
    No, it’s Artistic Tile’s Ambra. The designer confirmed this. I have the same tile - each tile is a large square (also available 12” x 12”

    The Porcelanosa tile is similar.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268