0
dan_cazacu

Where I can find the media storage?

Dan Cazacu
September 23, 2016
Hello,
I would like to know where I can find the media store, the one under the TV, or the sizes of it and the material used.
Naples Beach Coastal Retreat Series Living Room · More Info

41 West

Thank you for your interest in our Naples Coastal Retreat Series Custom Home. The cabinetry is all custom-made in our own cabinet shop, Yorkshire Woodcrafters. The shelves are made with a cleat system that is actually built-in to the frame wall behind the drywall. The shelves are 14" deep and can support over 100 pounds! Similar ready-made shelve systems on the market are usually no larger than 10" deep and are rated for no more than 10 pounds.

41 West is a 5 Star Best Builder that custom builds and remodels luxury homes or condos in Naples, Marco Island, and Bonita Beach. 41 West creates inspired residences in collaboration with nationally recognized AIA architects and ASID interior designers from New York to Chicago, Boston to Naples.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.
    With 41 West as your builder, you’ll love coming home!
    BJ Barone
    239-825-9259

• Dan Cazacu

Hello,

Thank you for your fast reply. I would love to remodel my home using your services, unfortunately I'm in East Europe. Would it be possible for you for build my design and then find a local subcontractor to assemble/build all the necessary parts/furniture?

I would be a little harder to do it remotely, but I think it can be done.

Let me know what you need to get you started and the startup fee.

Best regards,

Dan C.

41 West

Hello Dan!

We would like to set up a time to discuss your project. Please send us a detailed description of the work that you would like to get done including the specific city and country that your home is located. I look forward to hearing from you! Here is my contact info:

BJ Barone

BJB@41West.com

239-825-9259