Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
southernstitches

SW trim color for warm AND cool wall colors?

Mary
7 years ago

Floors will be stained concrete in a wood plank look, similar to this coloring, in living areas.

Other floors will be stone look concrete that will blend with the wood look but have some cool tones -gray? incorporated too, maybe similar to this photo. No grout lines and a little lighter in color.

Wall color where the wood look will be are warm colors such as SW Blonde for the LR that gets very cold lighting, the hall will be oyster to tie the warm and cool together (worked great for this before) and the BR/bath areas in a greige - SW Realist Beige, (Sea Salt in a hall bath). I'm hoping to just do one trim color throughout. SW has extended its 40% off for flood victims, so I really need to stick with that!

Would SW Creamy be a good choice? Or should I ditch the Realist beige, which really reads more gray on my walls, and choose a greige with more beige? I love the Realist color, and it goes very nicely with a bathroom cabinet painted SW Plum Brown, as well as the vanity top and tub surround! Those didn't get flooded.