TRANSITIONAL HOMESWalls Come a-Tumbling Down in a San Francisco Edwardian
Fewer barriers mean better circulation, flow and connection in this family home, making it brighter and cheerierFull Story
DATA WATCHHow Much Does a Remodel Cost, and How Long Does It Take?
The 2016 Houzz & Home survey asked 120,000 Houzzers about their renovation projects. Here’s what they saidFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: The Walls Come Down in a Creative Parisian Home
A conventional city apartment gets a flexible new layout to reflect the eclectic personality of its ownerFull Story
BUDGETING YOUR PROJECTBathroom Workbook: How Much Does a Bathroom Remodel Cost?
Learn what features to expect for $3,000 to $100,000-plus, to help you plan your bathroom remodelFull Story
ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Does Your House Have a Medieval Heritage?
Look to the Middle Ages to find where your home's steeply pitched roof, gables and more beganFull Story
RUSTIC STYLENew Pool House Comes by Its Weathered Look Naturally
The Texas Hill Country structure is made from materials salvaged from a dilapidated sharecropper's house and an old barnFull Story
- TERRA Nickel Hand Made Wool and Silkette Area Rug, Beige, 12'x15'
- Michelangelo Marble 5-Piece Bathroom Accessories Set of Atlantic Collection
- SEVILLE Sand / Cornflower Wool and Silkette Area Rug, Beige, 9'6"x13'
- Heavenly 73406 Red Solid Area Rug, 10'x13'
- Oriental Weavers Highlands Rectangle Area Rug 5'3"x7'6"
- ANZZI Moore Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink w/Singer Faucet
- Uttermost Odelia Round Mirror
- ANDES Santa Fe Rust Hand Made Cotton Chenille Area Rug, Red, 2'x3'