Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dove61k

dove61k
12 years ago
Looking for this color what color is this? Love it!! Thank you!
Oakland Master Bedroom · More Info

Comments (11)

• PRO
    User
    12 years ago
    Valspar's Man Cave is a similar color.
  • PRO
    Brian Dittmar Design, Inc.
    12 years ago
    Hello-

This color is Benjamin Moore AF-720 "Sparrow".

Thanks!
  • PRO
    DeCocco Design
    12 years ago
    Wow, I never would have guessed Sparrow. That color looks much more brown on my fan deck. This is the magic of color (and lighting and photography)!
  • shines34
    12 years ago
    The color is Behr Sparrow, I found out the hard way, its not Benjamin Moore
  • PRO
    Brian Dittmar Design, Inc.
    12 years ago
    Actually, shines34, just to clarify it is Benjamin Moore Sparrow. I am the designer of the room, and I have never used Behr paint.

Most likely your lighting conditions are different than those in this room. Color is completely dependent on the light in a space, so you can never assume a color will work or look the same from one space to another.

I'm sorry that you had difficulty trying to emulate this color.
  • PRO
    DeCocco Design
    12 years ago
    Yup, light conditions and computer monitors can change color dramatically. Always buy a sample size and put a big swatch up on your wall before commiting to the gallons. This is a beautiful bedroom Brian.
  • shines34
    12 years ago
    Brian are you sure this is Benjamin Moore sparrow, because i got a sample and it is much darker than what you have on this wall. I even went to B Moore website and the color looks nothing like what you have, can you check with your painter?
  • ggpeach
    11 years ago
    I have found greys to be the hardest for me. I had about 9 different samples in one room before I got what i wanted..
  • PRO
    Shenzhen LuffaBenz Bedding Co., Ltd
    10 years ago
    Exclusive our. pls reference our beds.
  • Cassandra Kettenhofen
    6 years ago
    I find it to be very interesting when do - it -yourselfers try to second guess the designers and argue with them. It is quite unnecessary, to cause such a fuss and is much easier, on the egos of both parties