MY HOUZZMy Houzz: An Architect’s 1901 Home in Pennsylvania
An abundance of bedrooms, vintage finds and quirky touches make a gem of a home invitingly livable for a family of fiveFull Story
WORKING WITH AN ARCHITECT10 Things Architects Want You to Know About What They Do
Learn about costs, considerations and surprising things architects do — plus the quick route to pinning down their styleFull Story
ARCHITECTUREThink Like an Architect: Know Your Homesite for a Great Design
Learn how to approach a building site the way professionals do — considering everything in sightFull Story
- Blackout Window Shade, Light Gray, 34.75x120
- Blackout Window Shade, Light Gray, 51x108
- Blackout Window Shade, Ivory, 51x108
- Blackout Window Shade, Linen, 34.75x72
- Old Map of Derby Connecticut 1920, Vintage Map Art Print, 18"x24"
- Old Map of Corning New York 1882, Vintage Map Art Print, 18"x24"
- Old Map of Southington Connecticut 1914, Vintage Map Art Print, 18"x24"
- Old Map of Hickory North Carolina 1907, Vintage Map Art Print, 24"x36"