0
Find the right pro for your project

Coffee table help

mickeytheking
Hi. Would appreciate some help on choosing a coffee table that goes well in this room setting. Preferably one that has storage :). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. In trying to surprise my parents with a new coffee table. Thanks

• plaft

How wonderful of you to do something so nice for your parents. The only thing I would say is be sure you can return it should they not like it, we all have different tastes and you just never know. That being said how about something like this from Joss & Main...also consider an ottoman that opens up for storage and is flat enough on top to act as a table.

This one was one Overstock I believe you can flip the tops to be table or footstool.

• Claire Larece
    How about this one

Bali Breeze Low Round Accent Table, Silver Patina · More Info
  • calidesign

I think wood would look nice against all the upholstery. But for storage, perhaps you can find an antique trunk to use as a coffee table.

Santa Fe Trunk Coffee Table · More Info

Vintage Trunk Coffee Table · More Info
    Check the heights carefully as your sofa looks low. You want the coffee table to be no higher than the sofa cushion.