Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tomathouzz

Want! But not shipping concrete from Hungary.

Tom Borsellino
11 years ago
Why don't US manufacturers get with the program?
Puzzle Slabs · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Twisted Minds Custom Designs
    11 years ago
    Contact a local concrete artisan. I'm sure they could create a similar patterned design for you. Be prepared to pay for the design involved. If you can't find anyone local, I'd be happy to quote the construction of your space and shipping cost from my locale.
  • Anastasia Mironova
    11 years ago
    what do they use to separate puzzle pieces?
  • PRO
    Urban Gardens
    11 years ago
    It looks like the puzzel pieces are set directly on the earth as I did with bricks on my terrace.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    If I were to design and build a project like this, I would set them on a compacted sand base as a typical paver stone would receive, where the voids were left, excavate out some of the compact base and cut sod to fit areas. Fill the seams around the concrete with paver lock sand, or do a moss seam depending on look wanted. Most important aspect with a complex design such as this (or basic paver applications) is the prep work. A properly designed project will last for years, as where poor planning and execution will show up almost immediately.
  • Anastasia Mironova
    11 years ago
    thank you, guys for comments!!! I want it!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    @Anastasia, as I commented to original poster, find a concrete artisan in your area and see if they could replicate this look for you, and if you are anywhere near me I would be happy to help design and build a feature like this for you.
  • Anastasia Mironova
    11 years ago
    Thanks for your comment, but I am in Australia)))