Need wind protection and screening on a covered porch. Can you think of a way to protect us from the cold win
April 11, 2013
MOST POPULAR5 Ways to Protect Yourself When Buying a Fixer-Upper
Hidden hazards can derail your dream of scoring a great deal. Before you plunk down any cash, sit down with thisFull Story
GARDENING GUIDESA Deer Fence Can Be Decorative as Well as Protective
You need a monster-size fence to shelter your garden from deer, but it doesn’t have to look like a monstrosityFull Story
PETSTo Feed and Protect: Care for Your Pet From Afar With New Devices
You might miss the nuzzles, but your dog or cat won't miss food, water or monitoring with these high-tech feeders and camerasFull Story
ENTRYWAYSGlass Doors That Welcome — and Protect Your Privacy Too
These front-door designs let in the light but keep your air-guitar performances safely in-houseFull Story
PATHSCreate Nests: Treat Yourself to a Protected Walkway
Turn a garden path into an exploration of inviting nooks and beautiful viewsFull Story
LIFEHow to Protect (Even Enhance!) Your Relationship While Renovating
No home improvement project is worth a broken heart. Keep your togetherness during a remodel with this wise adviceFull Story
DATA WATCHWhat Really Makes Us Happy at Home? Find Out From a New Houzz Survey
Great design has a powerful impact on our happiness in our homes. So do good cooking smells, family conversations and, yes, big-screen TVsFull Story
Beautiful, Handmade Greenhouses Since 1938
- Martinique Yellow Printed Cotton Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Mushroom Blackout FauxSilk Taffeta Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Reflection Gray Doublewide Blackout Velvet Curtain Single Panel, 100"x108"
- Indonesian Blue Printed Cotton Twill Curtain, 50"x108"
- Nouveau Rust Blackout Curtain, Set of 2, 50"x84"
- Damacus Printed Sheer Curtain Single Panel, Damacus Teal, 50"x96"
- Aruba Gold Striped Linen Sheer Curtain Single Panel, 50"x96"
- Solid Cotton Single Panel Curtain, Fresh Popcorn, 50"x84"