Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maryburg

Can you tell me the dimensions of this laundry room. Best small space use I've seen.

maryburg
11 years ago
Heath/ Before & After · More Info

Comments (9)

• rbcola
    11 years ago
    What makes Miele better than let's say.....Samsung?
  • PRO
    Corinne Danicki, CKD
    11 years ago
    Miele's motto is Immer Besser, which in German can mean "increasingly good" or "always better". I love Miele products for several reasons. The first being their full two year warranty on all parts & labor (if needed). The second is that Miele is one of the only appliance company that "tool & manufacture" their own parts. This German engineering allows for superb appliances with little or if any mechanical issues to be put into the retail market. When purchasing a Miele appliance you can expect it to last anywhere from 20-25 years. Four long hair cats, one dog, one husband, & 3 kids later my Miele vaccum is still running strong 9 years later. Oh, i may have forgotten to mention i have run over 5,000 loads of laundry in my washer. How do i know this, the machine keeps track.
  • rbcola
    11 years ago
    Don't get me wrong.....I know Miele is highly regarded! But, based on what you've said....I've got a (Miele) girlfriend I've solicited her comments on their washer/dryer. Also, I'm calling my appliance salesperson and going to ask the difference in price. If it's ("budgetarily") doable.....I'll switch from Samsung to Miele. P.S. I wish I could justify their coffeemaker. It's the only coffee that competes w/my french press, home-ground beans! LOL
    Let's see.....over a 1K compared to under $20.....Sometimes we just have to make choices in life. BUT .....I do love it. If $$ were no object.....I'd put it in my new kitchen.
  • berry6
    10 years ago
    What is the width, height and depth of small drawers and pullout drawers?
  • PRO
    Corinne Danicki, CKD
    10 years ago
    This is an 18" wide frameless style cabinet with a 6" high top drawer in each one. The pull out hamper below will help determine the overall height once you have selected a manufacturer.
  • jmkatz74
    10 years ago
    What is the countertop, backsplash and floor material you used for this space. It looks awesome.
  • PRO
    Corinne Danicki, CKD
    10 years ago
    The countertop is a product called Sensa Granite (color/Floresta Verde) which is manufactured by Cosentino. This is the same manufacturer of Silestone, the quartz countertop material we all know & love.

The backsplash is a natural stone "mini-rhomboid" that can be found at Arizona Tile as part of their Ankara natural stone collection.

The flooring happens to be from Arizona Tile as well but it is a full color body porcelain tile that looks like travertine. The collection is called Nu Travertine and the color is Walnut.

Thank you so much for the compliments! Good luck with your project and remember to pick final selections that will function well within the space.
  • PRO
    Corinne Danicki, CKD
    10 years ago
    Yes, it is 72"x 79-1/2".