Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ricatecla

looking for wood flooring, min. 7.5" width plank

Rica
11 years ago
I am looking for an exotic wood, minimum 7.5" width, minimum 3/4" depth with a rich-red color, handscraped. No inferior products in Janka scale, ie. oak, walnut, et al. I initially selected, GREENWORLD products back in February, 2013, Acacia, Ventura. We got samples and when we ready to order, was informed that a national builder bought the entire inventory. In good faith, we deposited some monies to "secure" the order since the next shipment is to arrive in April, 2013.

Two weeks ago, the rep came by to re-measure the house and confirmed that it was on schedule for delivery in mid-April. This week, I get a call to that it will NOT be delivered due to an error in purchasing department. We cancelled the order and got our deposit back yesterday.

Today, I am looking up the company and as per attachment, Greenworld "is no longer available." So, here I am writing for two things:

a. To let you know my experience with GREENWORLD products
b. To ask for advice/suggestions on what other type of handscraped wood flooring out there that meets my criteria given above.

I've attached pictures of what I'm looking for. The right-hand side of the pictures is what I initially selected.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions/comments.