0
Find the right pro for your project

The Best of Houzz 2017 Awards Are Here!

Emmeline Westin
last modified: January 20, 2017

Every year we present the Best of Houzz winners for Design, Customer Service and Design Photography. The prestigious award highlights the top-rated home improvement professionals and the most popular home designs.

To see this year's UK design winners, have a look here.

As you know, we love polls here at Houzz and we thought it'd be fun to do a 'best of the best' of the poll. We've selected a few images from companies who've won the Design award, and now we want you to vote for your favourite.

All of these images have been saved to tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of Houzzers' ideabooks worldwide - very impressive!

So while we celebrate their design, we also want to know - which design rocks your boat?

• Isidora Markovic

All are amazing but it just had to be the Interior Therapy bathroom!

The New and Reclaimed Flooring Company

Great Pictures! We love how "WOOD" becomes the core element in every project =)

Interior Therapy

Hi There, do you know when this will be judged please?? Just curious....

• Emmeline Westin

Hi @Interior Therapy - this year's awards have already been announced. Looks like you won Design AND Service! You can see your badges on your Houzz page.

Interior Therapy
    Hi Emmeline, ah yes thank you I've received the pack this week thank you.
    I was just wondering about this poll!?
    Thanks for getting back to me
    Vickie
  • Emmeline Westin

Hi Vickie, we can't close polls on Houzz, so this will continue to run, but it looks like you're third so far. I'd love to see people voting until we announce the winners for 2018!

Interior Therapy

Hi Emmeline,

Ah amazing thanks for letting me know!

Wow 2018, still trying to get my head around 2017!

Thanks Again Vickie

• Emmeline Westin

It'll be 2018 before we know it ;)