Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dkeenley

usa?

Diane K
7 years ago
Can you get these in the USA?
Thanks!
Martha Adjustable Breakfast Bar Stools at a Breakfast Bar in Southampton. · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Breakfast Bar Stools
    7 years ago

Diane,

I regret that the manufacturer has stopped manufacturing the Martha Stool (To our great disappointment, because it was a good seller). As a result, you will not be able to get these in the USA or anywhere else. Sorry.

The Martha Stool was a cheap copy from a high quality stool that is still manufactured in Italy, called the Tamago Stool. The Tamago is substantially higher quality, with a heavy weight brushed steel base, which makes it very stable. The Tamago stool weighs 20 kg (about 44 lbs) whereas the Martha stool only weighed 10 kg (About 22 lbs.) However, the Tamago stool costs more than three times the price of the Martha Stool. Also, the carriage cost to ship it to the USA would be very high, because it is heavy and it is supplied fully assembled (Hence a large box.)

We regularly supply Tamago stools in Britain to discerning customers who appreciate the quality. But I regret that it would not be viable to ship Tamago stools to the USA. I attach an image of the Tamago Stool for your interest.