Your shopping cart is empty.

Our fireplace

Jennie M
January 26, 2017
We want to incorporate the exposed fireplace flue. (Sp?). Where do you get the pipe for it?
German-style Bank Barn Conversion · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    Blackburn Architects, PC

    Hi Jennie,

    It’s a galvanized steel flue, 12”-14” in diameter, and came in about 4 foot sections. It should be pretty easy to find. Stainless steel is another good recommendation and look. Galvanized is a little less expensive, but a little more rustic. Hope that helps!

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).