should I get an Ocea Bathroom TV in my bathroom?
March 5, 2017
last modified: March 5, 2017
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendshipsFull Story
MY HOUZZHouzz TV: A Famed ‘Painted Lady’ Gets a Gorgeous Update
Join us as we walk with the homeowners through one of San Francisco's landmark Victorians, lovingly restoredFull Story
BATHROOM WORKBOOKBathroom Design: Getting Tile Around the Vanity Right
Prevent water damage and get a seamless look with these pro tips for tiling under and around a bathroom vanityFull Story
BATHROOM COLORBathed in Color: How to Get White Right in the Bath
Get the pure look you want without going institutional by paying attention to tone, texture and sheen in an all-white bathroomFull Story
BATHROOM VANITIESLittle Luxuries: Get Ready for Your Close-up With Lighted Mirrors
Get a better view applying makeup, shaving or dressing, with mirrors that put light right where you need itFull Story
DECLUTTERINGGet It Done: Organize the Bathroom for Well-Earned Bliss
You deserve the dreamy serenity of cleared countertops, neatly arranged drawers and streamlined bathroom storageFull Story
Northern Virginia's Exclusive Kitchen & Bath Remodeler | Best of Houzz
- Lexora Vinter 67" Freestanding Bathtub With Chrome Drain
- Mosaic Designs, Downtown Trains, 12"x60"
- Shine Gold Leaf Lacquer Tissue Box
- Circles Geometric Rectangle, Nero, 24"x37"
- The Holy Spirit Stone Art Mosaic Accent, 18"x18"
- Lexora Lure 67" Freestanding Bathtub With Chrome Drain
- DAX Hot Tub Faucet with Hand Shower
- Rectangular Rug Mosaic, Gorgon, 24"x31"