Your shopping cart is empty.
Find the right pro for your project

dining room set table and chairs where can they be purchased? thank u

the window treatments what are they call this type of curtain?
Architectural firm of Moulton Layne, P.L. Florida remodel · More Info
Comments (2)
  • PRO
    Gridley + Graves Photographers

    I am not sure where the table and chairs came from but they may have been bought locally in Vero Beach, FL. One store to try is Rod Mickley interiors. The window treatment are Roman Shades.

  • revestimientobestial

    Thank you very much! Good work.

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)