Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
baiki

Can someone source the tub hardware (faucets, shower pipe and curtain rod combo)?

baiki
11 years ago
Can someone source the tub hardware (faucets, shower pipe and curtain rod combo)? I have the same setup, but am looking for new hardware and like the look of this. Thanks!
Austin Texas Residence · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Twin City Hardware
    11 years ago
    Pipeline Supply has access to the company you see in the photo. There are just a few styles and finishes you are able to choose from. If interested you can give us a call and we can walk you through some of the questions that need to be answered as this style can have code issues if you are replacing an existing system. We would want to make sure you aren't spending money on something that might not work the way you are thinking. Our number is 952-935-0445.
  • PRO
    VOH Architects
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    I think this Pipeline Supply comment is an inappropriate marketing effort; they are not at all affiliated with this project.

And I meant to mention this question has been asked before, and there are some suggestions in the other answers.
  • PRO
    Twin City Hardware
    11 years ago
    No marketing effort intended. We just want to make sure people who see this set up shown in the photo realize that in some states, and some cities, this does not make code due to having a separate hot and cold knob valves. However, depending upon the local and state codes(and inspectors who interpret the codes) there may or may not be things such as: valve mixers and temperature limit reducers that can be used to make this pass codes in the area the viewers are located. It's simple education on the product you see in the picture is all.