Shop Products
dmatsum

Grays to go with Dunn Edwards Swiss Coffee

Diabe M

Hello,

I have a paint color question. I'm horrible at selecting and matching colors and would appreciate any and all advice.

Our house is going to have white shaker cabinets with black quartz counter tops and a cherry wood color floor tile. I'm really wanting to go with a cool gray color palette for the entire house. I love the way white cabinets and trim stand out from gray walls. The problem is, our builder only paints one interior color: Dunn Edwards Swiss Coffee. In looking at this color, it seems a little on the "warm" side. We're happy to paint the walls gray ourselves later and keep the white ceiling and trim, but are wondering, Can I keep the Swiss Coffee ceiling and trim and still do cool gray walls? Which medium gray colors would work, if any?

I would appreciate any advice. Sorry, our house is still being built, so I don't have any photos to post :(

Thank you,

Diane