Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angela_newberry

Where did you purchase the fireplace surround? I love it!

Angela Newberry
7 years ago
Daybreak · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Tiek Built Homes
    7 years ago

Hi Angela,

Thanks for reaching out. My name is Peter Fillerup, the design assistant here at Tiek Built Homes. I have a couple of questions to help figure out the fireplace. You said the fireplace surround. Do you mean the mantle itself, or just the tile around it? If you want the tile, it's just a marble and the installation pattern is what makes the design. This is about a 2x4. Be sure to get honed, not polished.

If you like the mantle and the trim around it, we can design a surround customized to your space. Every room is going to have different proportions, so we recommend having the design modifies for you. Depending on where you are (either in the Salt Lake City area or not), we can measure it and give you drawings with each trim profile specified so your trim carpenter can assemble. Or if you're not a local here, you can send us measurements. We'll tell you what specific parts to measure and then we'll develop the plan off that.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly at peter@tiekbuilthomes.com and I'm happy to answer questions.

Peter