Lovely room! What color paint is used on the walls and on the white trim? Thanks.
April 29, 2013
WHITECooking With Color: When to Use White in the Kitchen
Make sure your snowy walls, cabinets and counters don't feel cold while you're riding white's popularity peakFull Story
ARCHITECTUREUse Trim to Modernize a Traditional Home — or Vice Versa
Bridge the gap between old and new styles with subtle variations in trim style and colorFull Story
DECORATING GUIDES9 Fresh Ways to Use Classic Blue and White Ceramics
Add a crisp, clean touch to a room with a china or porcelain jar — or a collection of themFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhat to Know About Milk Paint and Chalk Paint — and How to Use Them
Learn the pros, cons, cost and more for these two easy-to-use paints that are great for giving furniture a vintage lookFull Story
Northern Virginia Acclaimed Interior Designer 4x Best of Houzz Winner
- Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, 16-Gauge, Ensemble
- Rochester 6 Light Pendant, Gold Patina
- Butler Emerson Mirrored Wall Mirror
- Fine Fixtures Atwood Mirror With Side Cabinet, Black, 24"
- Summerlin Plantation Cherry Bunching Cube
- Classic Hand Tufted Rug, Ivory/Red, 9'6"x13'6"
- Fine Fixtures Sundance Collection Vanity With Cabinet, Red High Gloss, 24"
- Fine Fixtures Glenwood Collection Vanity, White Oak