smallbath5

Super White vs White Dove

smallbath5
April 18, 2017
In theory, Super White is the wall color that should work best for me. This is based on the formula suggesting it s 1/2 as "bright" as Chantilly Lace, which I thought was too stark. Also, Super White's formula has no yellow in it, which is good because Simply White was too yellow for me. Then why am I feeling like I should just use White Dove like everyone else seems to use? Does anyone love their Super White for walls?

Grey Heron Interiors

Hello smallbath5,

I have never recommended Super White for any walls for my clients, only for trim work paint.

I usually spec in a white that fits my clients tastes. So if you like Super White for your walls and want a crisp, clean, bright white then go for it!

Karen Haggard, CID

• Summerseason

What did you end up going with - Chantilly Lace or Super White? I need to make decision soon on what to paint kitchen cabinets and can't decide! I was also considering Decorator's White.