Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tgcontractorsllc

Remodeled Bathrooms

Renovate my space. Simply took the golds and browns and turned into grey's, whites and more grey. These bathrooms got quite the upgrade. Painted the cabinets, walls and added new white trim and floors. Installed new vinyl flooring that is fully waterproof and very durable while giving the same look as hardwood. All the paint is very durable and washable. Scraped textured ceiling, skim coated for a smooth ceiling and painted. Nothing major was done just simply new colors trim and floors to brighten up these bathrooms for a more updated look. (interior doors will also be painted white to match) If you have a bathroom or room in your house that could use a little TLC give us a call for a free estimate, we'd love to help. # (402) 686-9428

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Ancient Stone
    6 years ago

Nicely done!

• Stacy Diane
    6 years ago

Inspiring! Can you tell me more about the flooring? I wasn't aware there was such an attractive vinyl option.

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    6 years ago
    Well done !
  • PRO
    Gautsche & Sons Contractors LLC
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Stacy Daine, the flooring is by Neptune and it is a LVT (luxury vinyl tile) it comes 5 1/2" x 48". there are other LVT companies that have different sizes and patterns. This Neptune product is a 12mm (1/4") and comes with a padded bottom and floats over an existing floor. It is fully waterproof and very durable. Great options for bathrooms, laundry rooms, basements or kitchens. I was really impressed with the Neptune product.

• PRO
    Daniela Pluviati Staging & Design
    6 years ago

Nicely done!

• Marty
    6 years ago

Nice