Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
taviaclairedesigns

Putting together paint schedule for a spec house

I am a designer for a construction and millwork company. We are currently building a spec house for sale and I am putting together the finished paint schedule. I am looking for opinions on bedroom wall colors. I work with clients mostly so I am not typically too concerned with resale but in this case we need to appeal to the masses. The main rooms of the house will be a light grey-beige, and we have some white ship-lap accents throughout as well. The first floor master is going to be a simple calming blue, either Trade Wind by SW or Silver Lake by BM but my problem is the upstairs bedrooms, I feel as though they need to be different than the main hall color but I am not sure that is the right decision for a home on the market? Would you continue the grey-beige paint that is running through most of the open concept house in the bedrooms as well or would you change the paint in those rooms to break up the monotony? Any suggestions on colors would be appreciated as well. Upstairs bedrooms have neutral (light beige) carpet and hardwood floor in the hall, bright white trim through out.

Thanks