lydia_delacruz

Hoya waymaniae and Hoya sp. Borneo gunung

Lydia Kennedy
3 years ago

My 2 little beauties finally putting out new growth. Waymaniae came from auraurawa and Borneo from ricfl

Comments (14)

• Lydia Kennedy
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Another pretty Hoya sp. Kalimantan. This one is from beastlyflowers. It broke during shipment but they've both rooted. Both with new growth pumps :)....came with a mini peduncle!

• Lydia Kennedy
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Hoya cv. Annakay...came from littleshopofhoyas. Nice spotted new leaf!

• Lydia Kennedy
    Original Author
    3 years ago

From yellowgreen2u Hoya wilbergiae

• Lydia Kennedy
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Hoya obscure. Very large and at a great price from yellowgreen2u!!

my carnosa cv millie cuttings from beastlyflowers. Lots of new growth! Love the speckled leaves!

• Lydia Kennedy
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Deep vein kerrii climbing up carnosa :)

• aurorawa
    3 years ago

Just an fyi, I am littleshopofhoyas :)

Changed my Ebay ID

cv. Annakey likes it a bit damp (erythrina is a parent), and waymaniae will rot rather quickly if too wet.

They all look wonderful and healthy!

• Lydia Kennedy
    Original Author
    3 years ago

So waymaniae is one of those! Oh no!!...I'm always watering because it gets too hot in the greenhouse and things dry out quick. To be on the safe side I better add more perlite to her mix.

• aurorawa
    3 years ago

Also, yellowgreen2u has mis-spelled...Hoya wibergiae and Hoya obscura :)

• Lydia Kennedy
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I think my phone changed my spelling on obscura to obscure ha ha.....a lot of my tags are very faded, smeared or I just can't read what they say. I need to make all new tags I think.

• Lydia Kennedy
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you! I will definitely use a #2 pencil from now on!

• Laura F (z9FL)
    3 years ago

I used to use a label maker for my tags and it NEVER faded but the tags would break first. I still find tags of long gone plants (not hoyas) from 2009.

Lydia your plants are beautiful and such a unique selection.

• Greenthumb
    3 years ago

Hi Lydia,

If you can find a # 1 pencil, the labels will be much easier to read. A # 1 pencil has much softer lead and so makes a nice dark line on a label.

I've also found that my labels are one-sided; the pencil will write really well on one side of the label and not at all on the other side of the label. How weird!

Mike

• Rita Lewis
    10 days ago

Are the diff.the waymaniae and the bornero