jkbeacom

Paint colors with black and white tile

jkbeacom

I have porcelain black and white basketweave tile on the floor in my hallway bath that I am remodeling. My tub/shower has Daltile arctic white subway tiles. My vanity is black with a white quartz top. I am thinking of doing the walls in a very pale grey - I've tested tons and am leaning towards Benjamin Moore Horizon.

My question - my actual hallway and most of my home has a creamier white trim - think Benjamin Moore Cotton Balls. I'm not sure what trim to do in this bathroom. I have baseboards, window sill and the bathroom door to paint and was going to do it a "white" trim color, but what white? Do you think the white tile and white quartz top mean I have to go with a purer white color like BM Chantilly Lace or Linen White? Will a creamier white look dirty or off with my tile and countertop? Or is it better not to be so matchy matchy?