Your shopping cart is empty.
Find the right pro for your project

Carolina Queen Tubers

I have Carolina Queen Tubers

Comments (4)

• nomadh

Hello. I've been wanting to try a lotus again but I didnt want to spend money ,AGAIN :) I have some pretty good stuff. I have a selection of small unknown hardies or tina vivip purple waterlily. Or maybe some banded rush. What would you be interested in?

• kimtruong54

I can trade my sacred lotus seeds for your waterlily. Please email me at kimtruong54@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thank you.

• nomadh

I've done seeds but never got very far past a leaf or so. Is this the single pink flower lotus?

• kimtruong54

Honestly I do not know the color. I ordered from China and there was no color label! But it grows readily from seed in Houston, TX weather. Here is my second year lotus growing from seed . I also order some bowl lotus seeds (in progress) and can share these with you too. Right now I can trade with you the sacred lotus seeds I mentioned (or the bowl lotus seed when I get them), Vietnamese elephant ear, and Alpinia galanga tuber with orchid like, wonderfully fragrant white flower spray. We use them in cooking. Please let me know what you think.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).