0
Find the right pro for your project

Who is the make of the siding and the color?

yankeefan22
Apple Blossom Custom Ranch · More Info

Keith Homes, Inc

Manufacturer is Alside, color is "Storm". Best of luck on your project and Go Yankees!

yankeefan22 thanked Keith Homes, Inc
  • yankeefan22

H,i do you think the color storm may be to dark a color on a 2000 sq. ft. house? It's a colonial. I was also thinking of white trim, but somewhat confused on the color doors. This isn't a new home.

Keith Homes, Inc

You can mix shakes and horizontal siding (or batten board siding) in a couple colors to add some interest. Blues or blacks work for the door. Cape Cod grey is a good lighter grey from Alside. Also looks good with white and black- classic combo.

yankeefan22 thanked Keith Homes, Inc
  • yankeefan22

Hi what color shutters and doors would you put with the color tuscan clay? I seem to be having a problem choosing between the tuscan clay and the vintage wicker, I'm thinking with the wicker color, I'll have more choice in color for doors and shutters.

Keith Homes, Inc

We have paired the Tuscan Clay with the burgundy, dark green, black, and dark grey shutters.

yankeefan22 thanked Keith Homes, Inc
  • yankeefan22

Hi, could you tell me what color roof shingles were used on the house above?

Keith Homes, Inc

Dual black

yankeefan22 thanked Keith Homes, Inc