Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amyalternate

Oyama planters wanted can trade for leaves

Amy
6 years ago

Hello, Does anyone have used but currently unused Oyamas they would want to trade for leaves + extra money if the exchange is not equal (or plantlets in the future)? I grow: Dumplin
Fancy Trail
Gleeful Elf
Kings Ransom
King's Treasure
Lavender Tempest
L'Hueru Blue
M. Genuine Granny
M. Glacial Grape
M. virtually Velvet
M.Coral Carillion
Mac's Luxurious Leisure
Mac's Scortching Sun
Mouse Maid
Ness Crinkle Blue
Ness Satin Rose
Okie Easter Bunny
O. Anabelle
O. Isabelle
O. My Dream
O. Traditions
O. Trinidad II
Private Dancer
Rob's Blue Light
Rob's lilli pilli
Royal Rage
Storms Eye
Wild Irish Rose

Leaves rooted: Blue Dragon
Candy Cane (Eyerdom)
Candy Fountain (Fredette)
Dolly Dimples
Jolly Mars
Lil Thunderbird
Mavericks Faded Jeans (Smith)

Natchurly Nawlins

O. Millenia
Petite Blarney
Pixie Blue
R. Slap Happy
R. Wagga Wagga
Rhapsodie Cora
Tea's Blueberry Butterfly

Comments (23)

• suecirish
    6 years ago

Hi Amy, I don't know if you are still interested in this trade or not. I have had no success using Oyama, but I do have several of different sizes. I see a few on your list that I would be quite willing to make a trade for if you are still interested.

• Amy
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Yes, I would like to trade! I would like any size Oyama up to and including the 4 inch. The 5 inch is too big for my violets. I have an updated grow list.

I have an extra Candy Fountain, Mac's Flamboyant Flames. They are small plants but not babies, I have a few babies on mama leaves. See the section: Small Babies.

Let me know what you would like!
    Dumplin
    Gleeful Elf
    Kings Ransom

L'Hueru Blue
    M. Genuine Granny
    M. Glacial Grape
    M.Coral Carillion
    Mac's Luxurious Leisure
    Mac's Scortching Sun
    Mouse Maid
    Ness Crinkle Blue
    Ness Satin Rose
    Okie Easter Bunny
    O. Anabelle
    O. My Dream
    O. Trinidad II
    Private Dancer
    Rob's Blue Light
    Royal Rage
    Storms Eye
    My Kinda Girl
    Pixie Blue
    R. Wagga Wagga
    Armour Elite
    Rose Bouquet
    Apache Blanket
    Fredettes Risen Star

Mac's Toreador Trophy
    EK-Ognennyie Motyeli (Fire Moths)
    Mac's Flamboyant Flames (2)
    Snow Dahlia
    SK-Yablonyi Sad
    Jersey Little Devil
    N-Avatar
    Mac's Pizzicato Paradise
    RS-Kolokdnyizven (ring of bells)
    Toronto Bells
    Snuggles Little Dreamer

Candy Fountain (Fredette)
    Mavericks Faded Jeans (Smith)
    Natchurly Nawlins

Petite Blarney
    R. Slap Happy

Tea's Blueberry Butterfly
    Allegro Point Taken
    Allegro Pepto Pink
    Mac's Toreador
    Trophy
    EK-Ognennyie Motyeli (Fire Moths)
    Mac's Flamboyant Flames (2)
    Snow Dahlia
    SK-Yablonyi Sad
    Jersey Little Devil
    N-Avatar

Small Babies:
    Scandal
    Dadoyan (Georgia)
    N-Kaprizvlya
    RS-Raznoperistaia
    Mac's Scarlet O'Hara
    LE-Aisedora

• Amy
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Do you live in south eastern Massachusetts? My family lives in Uxbridge, Chatham, and Upton. Do you live near any of these towns? If you want to save on shipping the bulky Oyamas my mother could bring them? I am gardener on BratPack2, I can be trusted to not make off with your pots! I would ship the plants and leaves because my mother might not be able to rush directly out to you upon arrival back in Massachusetts, she has a full time job. Let me know!

• suecirish
    6 years ago

Yes, I live in Swansea, MA, near Fall River, about 1/2 hour from Uxbridge, about 45 min to Upton, about 2 hours from Chatham. Let me dig out the pots and see what I have, and take a look at your list and I will get back to you in the next day or so. Sounds great!

• suecirish
    6 years ago

Hi Amy, I have seven 1.5 inch, two 2.5 inch and one 3.5 inch. This is what I would like to trade for:

Candy Fountain and Mac's Flamboyant Flame small plants

Scandal - small baby

Leaves:

Pixie Blue

Rose Bouquet

Mac's Toreador Trophy

Petite Blarney

Gleeful Elf

L'Heure Blue

Private Dancer

SK-Yablonyi Sad

Send me a message here, or my email is sneirish@comcast.net so I can get your address and we can arrange the details. Let me know soon as there might be a break in the weather this week.

• Amy
    Original Author
    6 years ago

My Rose Bouquet is very small. I can send everything else but Rose Bouquet needs to get a bit bigger before she can donate leaves. Rose Bouquet is the most wanted plant on Houzz right now.

You can ask for more leaves :) I like to share my violets.

Fire Moths, Ring of Bells, and Snow Dahlia are just amazingly lovely.

How is your weather looking? It's a risk sending plants now. If you want, I can send the leaves when the weather looks ok and wait to send the plants until we know the weather will be good?? It's easy to resend leaves, impossible to re-send plants. It has been very very cold here at night, so I would be nervous sending plants until my weather warmed up.

Amy Jerominek, 613 Crosby Street, Altadena CA 91001

• suecirish
    6 years ago

You are right, probably not a good time to ship leaves/plants yet. In the meantime I can send you the pots. I am going to have surgery in a week, so I wouldn't be able to get out to meet anybody in your family for a while. I can ship them though, and I will let you know when they are on the way. I will add the following to my previous want list from yours. Thanks for offering. I do already have a few that are on the list.

Ring of Bells

Snow Dahlia

Mac's Scorching Sun

Mac's Genuine Granny

Mac's Luxurious Leisure

Mac's Scarlet O'hara

Storm's Eye

Rob's Wagga Wagga

N-Avatar

N-Kaprizvlya

Snuggles Little Dreamer

Dadoyan (Georgia)

• Amy
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I hope that your surgery goes well. Let's stay in-touch, I think April will be safe for both of us and you will be recuperated from your surgery, it's a lot of work potting up leaves ;)

• suecirish
    6 years ago

I will definitely be ready in April! Thanks!

• Amy
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Let me know when you send the pots. Actually, can you send them to my PO Box? My mail person is using drugs and he just tosses my boxes on my walkway lately.

Amy Jerominek, PO Box 561, La Cañada, CA 91012

Let me know when you mail them so I can pick them up. I only go to my PO Box twice a month. (It's a work address.)

• suecirish
    6 years ago

Sure. I will send it to that PO and let you know when I ship them out.

• suecirish
    6 years ago

Hi Amy! Your package was mailed out today. Supposed to arrive to you Wednesday! Priority tracking # 9505510263178064185903. Please let me know when you get it.

• Amy
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thank you! I will.

• Amy
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thank you, received. When your weather looks good let me know and I will send out the plants/leaves.

• suecirish
    6 years ago

OK. Thanks!

• suecirish
    6 years ago

Hi Amy, Just checking in. Weather here is still dicey, as I am sure you have heard. We hd snow on Sunday, and temps this week won't get out of the 40s. Hopefully by next week, things will start getting warmer.

• Amy
    Original Author
    6 years ago

I am going to send the leaves and plants home with my mother next Tuesday. She will mail them on Wednesday from Uxbridge or Providence, this way the temperature on the airplane will be controlled.

• suecirish
    6 years ago

Great idea! It will be a quick travel through the postal system, and hopefully next week will be a bit warmer. Thanks!

• Amy
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Hello! Please PM me your address. I lost the piece of paper. OK, I didn't lose it, I probably threw it away..

• suecirish
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Ah! A woman after my own heart! I would have probably done the very same.

Now, I am having a problem. I can't find where on your profile I can send you a message! There is no message button. HELP!

• suecirish
    6 years ago

OK, I got your message and sent a response back. If you don't get it, let me know and I will email.

• suecirish
    6 years ago

Hi Amy, Your Mom delivered the box right to my door this afternoon. Everything looks great. Thanks so much and thanks to her also.

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County