TRAVEL BY DESIGNConsidering Renting to Vacationers? Read This First
More people are redesigning their homes for the short-term-rental boom. Here are 3 examples — and what to consider before joining inFull Story
ECLECTIC HOMESMy Houzz: Reflecting Personality in a Rented Townhouse
Limited in what she could change, a designer uses creativity and eclectic finds to enliven her and her partner's Melbourne homeFull Story
GARDENING GUIDESA Guide to the Grasses Available for Nontraditional Lawns
New grass mixes are formulated to require less water and less fertilizerFull Story
SMALL HOMESHouzz TV: Goodbye, Skyrocketing Rents; Hello, Waterfront Living
Tired of the congestion and high costs of San Francisco, this young techie bought a boat on the bay. See how she makes it her homeFull Story
APARTMENT LIFERenting? Don’t Let Your Balcony or Porch Go to Waste
You can get more enjoyment from your outdoor space with these 12 stepsFull Story
Loudon County's Top Rated Design Build Firm
- Abbey Bath Vanity, Top: Carrara Marble, Base: White, 36"
- 63.5" Modern Brushed Nickel Arc Floor Lamp
- Classic Westport Adirondack Chair, Weathered Acorn
- Geometric Mosaic, Samara, 35"x60"
- Savannah 48" Single Vanity Cabinet, Urban Gray, Cabinet Only
- Adjustable LED Grand Piano Lamp, Antique Brass
- Tru-Slim LED Picture Light, Oil Rubbed Bronze, 12"
- Geometric Blocks Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug, Sunset Orange, 4'5"x7'