Your shopping cart is empty.

What type of window coverings are these?

Pinky Barbour
June 18, 2017
They look like some sort of wooden blinds in a frame..are they called plantation shutters?
British West Indies Custom Home in Naples · More Info

Comment (1)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).