Find the right pro for your project
GREENHOUSESExtend Your Growing Season With a Cold Frame in the Garden
If the sun's shining, it might be time to sow seeds under glass to transplant or harvestFull Story
WINTER GARDENINGMy Houzz: A Canadian Garden Is Well-Prepared for the Cold Weather Ahead
Through trial and error over 3 decades, a retired schoolteacher-turned-hobby gardener creates an idyllic garden retreatFull Story
SOUTHEAST NATIVE PLANTSGreat Design Plant: Grow Blueberries for Their Fruit and More
Eastern gardeners should consider growing blueberry plants for their delicious fruits, bee-friendly spring blooms and brilliant fall foliageFull Story
GARDENING GUIDES8 Plants That Snobs Love to Hate — and You'll Love to Grow
Don't dismiss these common annuals, perennials and shrubs — there are reasons they've been popular for so longFull Story
GARDENING 101Budget Gardener: 8 Easy Container Plants to Grow From Seed
Get beautiful bargain blooms and herbs in summer by starting these choice garden picks from seed in springFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Hand-Knotted Modern Wool and Silk Blue Cast Oriental Runner Rug, 2'7"x6'
- South Park 3-Light Outdoor Wall Lantern
- ET2 Starburst 1-Light RapidJack Pendant and Canopy
- Karastan Titanium 39400-16011 Seaglass, Ivory 9'4"x12'9" Rug
- Peacock Blackout Textured FauxDupioni Pleated Curtain Single Panel, 25"x84"
- Triston Linen Club Chair, Green Gray
- Vintage Books, German Language Selections, 4-Piece Set
- Ornamental Floral Mosaic Square, Hana, 31"x31"